Aromatherapy Workshop perfect for parents with babies and young children age 0 - 12 years
Helping you to find natural solutions for you and your family
Next Dates: Thursday 2nd November 2017 or Thursday 7th December 2017
Time: 12.45pm till 2.45pm
Venue: Community Space, Tesco Altrincham, Manor Rd, Altrincham WA15 9QT
In this 2 hour aromatherapy make and take workshop contents will include:
- Introduction to aromatherapy oils.
- Why quality and sourcing is important.
- How to use oils safely and recommended dilution.
- What oils to use for common problems your baby / child may be experiencing.
- How oils can help to support their immune, digestive and respiratory systems.
- How the oils can help support you with stress relief, lifting mood, whilst supporting your overall wellbeing.
- Different ways to use oils (diffusors/topical/aromatically)
- Other suggestions for uses in the family home.
During the workshop you will make to take home:
- Your own rollerball blends x 2,
- Aromatherapy epsom salts
- Recipe cards are included
- Aromatherapy magazine
Only 10 spaces available and payment is required in advance. Please request place first.
Pre-mobile babies welcome to attend.
For Certified Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Click here
For a 25% discount on aromatherapy oils please contact me.