There is free parking available around Stamford park . Please check as some is permit parking only.
Free parking is available in some of the roads surrounding Altrincham, but if you prefer the ease of a car park please see below:
1. The Travelodge car park is pay & display and is accessed via a ramp on Central Way.
2. Regent Road car park is pay & display; Regent Road WA14 1RY
3. Goose Green car park is pay & display; Denmark Street WA14 2DE
4. Stamford Quarter car park is pay upon exit; Stamford Way WA14 1RH
5. Altrincham Station car park; WA14 1EN
If you are driving there is a free car park to the rear of the Church (entrance is at the end of Ashfield Crescent, just off Ashfield Road and when you go past the Cheadle Social club its on the left. Please don't park in the 'GMP' marked spaces.
If this car park is full then there is pay car park on Massie Street next door and some others around Cheadle centre. Please give yourself plenty of time to park up. Room will be open from 10.20am.
Free parking in Eden So car park for 3 hours which is located next to Sainsbury's and the library is next door to Sainsburys.
There is free onstreet parking.