Mindful Baby Yoga
Mindful baby yoga with
Ran by highly experienced
instructor and therapist Samantha Chater.
- Fun baby yoga movements and soft stretching using
songs, rhymes and sensory games coordinated with various poses and
positions which helps promote baby's well-being, flexibility,
co-ordination, muscle tone and body awareness.
- The tactile and sensory stimulation which takes
place during a class helps to contribute to the development of
baby's brain and nervous system.
- This class is is a lovely opportunity to enhance
communication with your baby, gain confidence in handling your baby
in more dynamic ways, additional digestive benefits, encourage your
baby to sleep deeper and lots more benefits.
- Class ends with mindful relaxation.
- Great way to meet other mums with time set aside at
end for refreshments.
Limited spaces available
Cost £6 for weekly session
Sale venue: Bump and Baby Hideout, 196 Dane Road, Sale,
Next session on Thursday 20th June at 1.30pm and runs
weekly. - Only four spaces available
To secure your space on the session email email@example.com